Saturday 6 December 2008

Request for News from Farangs practising Dhammakaya Tradition in Europe

For a long time there has been a trend (mostly from Paul Trafford) to create a news feed in English for our Dhammakaya Temple in London. Actually, I confess to being too lazy to keep a diary, especially if publicising it is just some sort of self-aggrandizement. However, it occurred to me that a diary not for myself, but of the events and news specific to the western (farang) followers of the Dhammakaya Tradition in Europe, would be very much welcomed to fill a gap in information which is often bridged only for those who understand Thai. I hope to include news relevant to western followers of Dhammakaya Tradition in Europe before and after the event - so readers please forward such news to me. I'll try to do some book reviews and I'll also try to post more cultural articles relevant to 'bridging the gap' from time to time too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home